Tina von PeinSenior Consultant
areas of expertise
- Project Management
- Education and Training
- Human Resource Development
- Procedural Development and Review
A a highly motivated, self-disciplined professional, with 28-year track record of delivering successful projects / outcomes across a variety of disciplines.
Tina is technically skilled conceptual thinker who cares about others, the practicalities, the process and achieving successful outcomes.
Key personal knowledge, skills and attributes include:
- Conscientious approach to work, both in understanding requirements, team, client and completing tasks
- Self-discipline and focus
- Ability to understand and demonstrate empathy for and with others
- Ability to critically analyse and evaluate information
- Ability to work with and motivate teams and individuals
- Ability to adapt to reflect changing needs, priorities and approaches
- Capable of balancing multiple projects and delivering consistently sound outcomes
- Capable of ensuring the delivery of quality customer service.
If you’d like Tina to get in touch, please compete the following form: