areas of expertise
- IT Infrastructure Project Management – network, server, desktop…
- Software Application Project Management
- Project Governance
- Change Management
- Information Technology
- Retail Distribution
Mike has over 20 years’ experience working in the IT and Finance industries in roles ranging from Department Management, Business Analysis, Project Management and Operations. He has successfully completed leadership roles in both the private and government sector and brings experience gained working in Christchurch, London and Sydney.
Mike focuses on delivery, throughout the project life-cycle.
Some recent engagements that Mike has been delivered;
- Project Managed the rollout of Windows 10 to Farmlands corporate offices in Christchurch and Dunedin.
- Setup financial comparison website www.finance.co.nz including analysis of business model, development of site and commercial engagement.
- Project managed the selection and implementation of an Alumni system – CiviCRM for St Bede’s College fundraising appeal to rebuild the school chapel.
- Established participation in the All of Government Scheme for Crown Asset Management Limited, writing all IT Policy documentation and setup the Business Contingency Plan.
- As IT Manager at Crown Asset Manager Mike consolidated IT systems and data from 5 finance companies into one infrastructure, including Loan book migration from Sovereign to finPower.
- Ran the Disaster Recovery Plan for South Canterbury Finance during the Christchurch earthquake with zero system outage. Managed the relocation of all Christchurch staff to new office space
- While working for BP Oil International, London Mike outsourced the support of critical systems to Infosys, India. Over a 6-month period Mike trained staff based in London and India to do the daily support of business support systems used in the London trading room.
If you’d like Mike to get in touch, please compete the following form: