Consultant – Project Management
Millpond is looking for talented project professionals who represent the best of project management. We deliver across a variety of sectors and high profile clients within Christchurch and across New Zealand.
You’ll need to be a self-starter who is capable of juggling multiple projects. You are not one to be micro-managed, you think on your feet, and apply good practice and common sense. Integrity is your backbone.
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to work with some great colleagues and clients, we’d love to hear from you!
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, varied and challenging projects, leading organisational change, and a team happy to support and mentor.
Key responsibilities include;
- Leading a team to implement and achieve agreed client project outcomes.
- Responsibility for all aspects of delivery throughout the entire project life-cycle.
- Involvement in internal Millpond-based initiatives.
- Professional growth through Millpond’s Career Pathway framework.
- Behaviour driven by Millpond’s core values.
We firmly believe in hiring the person – personality and attitude are key, technical competencies can be trained. The role will suit someone with previous project management, and ideally consulting, experience;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage credibly with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Client facing and account management talents with the ability to build strong working relationships.
- A solid grasp of best practice project management methods and a pragmatic approach to using them.
- A sense of humour and ‘can do’ attitude.
- A desire to contribute to a growing organisation and to add your own ‘flavour’ to our culture.